The innovative Grit Container for your Winter Road Maintenance
with 10 m³ effective volume as skip container
with 30 m³ effective volume as roll-off container
Some years ago the floradry GmbH developed special grit containers for a Munich road service company which are ideally adapted to the various winter road maintenance vehicles. These containers are in use since winter 2017/18 and thereby proved their potential for time and cost savings.
The containers are standardized roll-off and skip containers with adjusted insertions for combined transport, storage and discharge of grit. The grit containers are ready for operation with drop-off and the continuous discharge is variable in direction and height up to 4 m.
An easy filling or exchange on-site is possible.
advantages of the EcoBox
- Standardised roll-off and skip container for combined transport and storage
- Ready for operation at drop off
- Continuous discharge with variable direction and height (4 m)
- Easy refilling or exchange on-site
- Decentral installation without foundation, building permit or static
- Increased operating times of gritting vehicles
- Fast loading of gritting vehicles
- internal hydraulic cycle, electric drive for hydraulic pump
- Quick and diverse installation and withdrawal
- with availability of vehicles: hydraulic pump operated by electric energy from gritting vehicles
The decentralized installation is possible without foundation, building permit or statics. Due to the significantly reduced amount of empty runs of the grit vehicles the use of the new grit container EcoBox results in an optimisation of operating time and a cost reduction, especially when tractors are used for gritting in winter road maintenance.